Health & Safety
Buckstone Roofing have full Public & Employers Liability Insurance with one of the country’s leading insurance companies. The management of Buckstone Roofing look upon the the promotion of Health & safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and their employees.
It is the policy of the management of Buckstone Roofing to do all that is reasonably possible to prevent personal injury and damage and to protect everyone from the foreseeable hazard and danger, including the public, in so far as they come into contact with the company or its activities.
The management of Buckstone Roofing recognises its responsibilities:-
- To provide health & safety working conditions.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely.
- To maintain a continuing and progressive interest in health & safety.
- To take into account all statutory requirements for health & safety.
- To consult and involve employees in Health & Safety matters wherever possible.
- The management of Buckstone Roofing also recognises that its employees have a duty to co-operate in the implementation of the Health & Safety Policy at all times by:-
- (i) Working safely.
- (ii) Meeting their statutory duties.
- (iii) Reporting accidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage.
- (iv) Following the Health & Safety procedures and safe systems of work.
Buckstone Roofing also provides Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments & Method Statements.